MX Family of Transponders
The World’s Smallest Certified Transponder
- Unprecedented mico-SWAP 3.3” x 2.5” x 0.9”, 5.3 ounces (150 grams), 8-15W power.
- Cuts no corners Full output power. Full specification. Full capability.
- Mode 5 Mark XIIB military IFF for aircraft 10lbs and up. Required for military sUAS in 2020.
- Diversity antennas Top and bottom antennas for full antenna pattern coverage.
- Mode S and ADS-B Out with extended squitter for world-wide compliance.
- ADS-B-In Diversity receivers, one for each antenna, for reliable traffic sensing.
- Integrated pressure sensor and altitude encoder Provides greater weight savings.
- Simple integration Plug & Play compatible with most autopilots.
- Three versions:
Fill out the information below and we’ll email you the latest MX spec sheet. Use the comment block to let us know if you need additional information.